View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #57409
Sui Kune
I've got a can opener!

I really hate being so anal-retentive sometimes. >_< It would take no time at all, but I just decided to remake Saturn's collar with a facing so it snaps on the inside of the neckline for a better fit and more authentic sailor collar look once my fresh batch of purple sateen comes in. At least this will come in handy when it comes time to make Super Saturn's collar.

I'm so happy with how the new hiproll on the skirt turned out though, and thank god no new skirt is required for Super Saturn. I admit I'm a bit excited to make new leotards, too, serging lycra is almost therapeutically relaxing to me and the only awful bit is putting in the leg elastic. I look forward to Saturn's new and improved petals, the pattern for the petals themselves is perfect so all that requires is a flexible but durable and strong stuffing. Maybe I'll experiment with some craft foam. I also look forward to the sheer comfort of Super Saturn's shoulder sleeves, my sewing mentor just happened to have an amazing super-fine polyfill stuffing I used for the hiproll that not only doesn't clump, but is so very heavenly cushy.
☆ Sailor Saturn [Sailormoon S]
☆ Tomoe Hotaru [Mugen Gakuen Junior High Uniform]

沈黙のセーラー戦士、セーラーサターン!
Sui Kune is offline   Reply With Quote