View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
multii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekana Katayama View Post
I've been going every year since 2005, and AZ has grown far beyond my expectations. If it had stayed as small as it was in 2005 and 2006, I probably would have stopped going by now. Every year I see the attendance go up, especially when it moved to the Raleigh Convention Center.
Granted, with that many more attendees, things can be a little more hectic, but I still run across some of the same people I saw in the beginning, and now there are more people all around (which means a variety of photoshoots).
I don't think AZ will ever be the same as Katsucon or Otakon, due to its location and its relative obscurity to people outside of these handful of states. But you never know... it has grown pretty fast.
It has grown,the location is great too because the steps are great for shoots (i did like the grass at the hotel though ^_~) i think the best part is having so much space
I am worried though, that due to the hectic things every year it may get worse. I fear the con turning into something bad....but it really someplace where you see people you love to be around :3 its a family more or less

See everyone at megacon~
look for the regina with freckles~
hoping to have my setsuka heel finished by then

American Dad is the best show in the world
multii is offline   Reply With Quote