View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Umini

Free Photographer Available - 02/17/2013-02/19/2013 - Katsucon - National Harbor, MD

Hi there! It’s my first time on the Cosplay.com forums and would like to announce that I will be doing free personal and group photo shoots at Katsucon this year.
As it is my first time scheduling shoots on Cosplay.com I thought I would do the first one for free. If you enjoy the experience maybe we could do more shoots in the future!

Here is some of my previous work and you can find more at the links at the bottom of this thread.

I will be at the con for all three days to make scheduling as hassle free as possible. My photo shoots usually last about an hour of just shooting, not taking into account set-up time so I will try to make a limit of 2 shoots per day. I will update back here when the slots fill up and may add more if scheduling permits.

If you are interested, shoot me a private message here or on via any other means of contact I have linked at the bottom of this thread. Please send over the following information…

Name:
Phone Number:
Requested Time slot:
Character you are cosplaying:
Images of poses or scenes to consider (optional):

Contact Info
Tumblr
Facebook
Flickr
Email: uminicontact@gmail.com

Time Slots
February 15