View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2013, 01:01 AM   #10
animejunkie
Crossplay is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiizuma View Post
@animejunkie: I COMPLETELY an overexagagerated what I meant! D: I really just wanted to call it something that I know a lot of people refer to it as. I didn't mean to offend or upset you by calling it depression. I know it's not actually the condition, and I didn't mean to make light of it either. ): Sorry sorry sorry!
Don't worry about it, I'm not offended at all, no need to apologize ^_^. I just wanted to make the point that it's not healthy for anyone to allow themselves to be depressed after the end of a convention.

I'll be the first to admit that after five days of being among fellow otaku and being fully immersed in the experience of a con that returning to real life is not the easiest thing to do...I've had periods where it took me over a week to finally get over a con (I think that was post AX 2011). I forgot to mention, but if there are any anime groups in your area you should join one to meet fellow otaku year round (if you aren't already); that's another good way to pass the time between cons.
Sakura Con
Wonder Con
Anime Expo

Potential Future Crossplays
Rei Ayanami (school uniform)
Stocking Anarchy (default)
animejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote