Name of Commissioner
Website/C.com gallery http://stores.ebay.nl/Cos-Monde
Character commissioned and series/video game
Akemi Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), full costume: http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Puella-Magi-M...item232073bc53
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item http://www.cosplay.com/costume/436078/
(I asked them to make the bows to be purple rather than grey)
Timeline (how long your order took to process)
Ordered: June 7, 2012
Shipped: June 15, 2012
Arrival: June 20, 2012
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
I ordered it custom sized, which cost 5 USD extra.
- I asked them to change the bows to purple, which they did.
- The materials used are amazing and practical. It's not flimsy or cheap looking, and the amount of details in the costume is amazing. It's also very complete, as it included the leggings and the soulgem. I was a little worried whether the leggings would fit or not, but they fit perfectly!
- Well-made. I didn't see any loose threads or anything.
- It completely matches the provided reference material (which is very detailed!).
- Great communication: they reply very quickly and they had kept me updated about everything!
- The bow on the back was attached with a safety pin, and the bow on the front was just the ribbon, I had to figure out how to tie it and attach it to the costume myself. Nothing I couldn't fix myself, though.
- The skirt was slightly
too long and slightly
too big, but I solved it by "overturning" the waistband which made it a little tighter and shorter, and it wasn't visible with the white shirt covering it. It was only a matter of one cm, so nothing serious.
It's a shame they don't take any commissions off images, though.