I’ve decided to get into cosplay photography as a hobby and so what better place to start than at Katsucon?
- I can do individual private shoots or a small group (2- 10 people),
- Duration of about 30 minutes each (more if you’d like to try out different locations).
- You’ll get 10 watermarked shots in total
- I’ll post it on my facebook, so all I ask is you ‘like’ my page so that you can be updated as soon as it’s up.
- If you’d like a copy of the high-resolution version (since fb reduces photo quality) just comment on the picture you want with your email address and I’ll gladly send it to you
- Don’t forget to give credit whenever it’s used!
I have some of my non-cosplay pictures uploaded here
for just a general idea. And I’ll be using a Canon 50D over the weekend.
Here’s some questions to fill out when applying for a time slot:
Character & Series of your cosplay:
How can I get in contact with you:
Your Website (fanpage, dA, tumblr, which ever one you use most):
So here are my times (under the read more), shoot me a message on here or facebook with which time and day you’d like and a copy of the filled out answers from the questions above. Thank you!
ALL TIMES BOOKED NOW THANK YOU!