View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #34
AJ the Collector
Collector

At the Toronto Transformers Con and Anime Expo in 2004, I met Michael Dobson. I was dressed as Mario and asked him about a show he worked on, Silverwing. My dad and I got to chat for a few minutes with him after the Q&A session and he was overall really awesome.

Fast forward to 2011, at Anime North. I go up to meet him once again and say it's nice to see him after so long. He asked if we've met, and I told him "I was the Mario who asked about Silverwing." His face immediately lit up with a big smile of recognition and he shook my hand and said it's great to see me again. He then told me that if I hadn't asked him about Silverwing that day back in 2004, he might not have remembered me--I'm the only fan who's ever brought up the show to him.

He and his brother Brian then signed my DVD I brought for them, and Michael let me have two photos taken with him as an extra treat. It was well worth the hour of waiting in line.
FanFare Geek Fest 2
FrostCon 2015

Cosplay Projects for 2014/2015:
Equius Zahhak - Standard {98%} for Homestuck Halloween Picnic and FanFare Geek Fest 2
Totakeke {90%} for AN15
L {75%} for AN15
The Signless {50%} for FrostCon 2015
Sable Able {50%} for CB15
Penelope Mouse - Sly 3 design {25%}

Soap may be a four-letter word, but use it anyway.
AJ the Collector is offline   Reply With Quote