i always find it hard to make friends at cons. with my friends i already have, im not shy and will talk easy. but with people i dont know and trying to become friends with, i feel scared that im going to say something wrong(happens a bit with me). im kind of shy.
at one of my last cons i went to, these group of girls got really excited about who i was cosplaying and took pictures with me and stuff. They were super nice. But when i saw them later on, I called out to them and said hi. They looked my way and ignored me. I dont think they did it on purpose but then again, i was right next to them so im sure they heard me.
Each time i go to a con, it seems like i don't have much friends to go with anymore so i want to make new friends at cons but it seems really hard for me.
My facebook page
Otaku Bento (Houston, TX base group)
Current cosplay plans:
* Black rabbit from Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 0%
* Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon - 0%
* Meredy from Tales of Eternia/Destiny 2
* Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
* Sakura(OP 2 outfit) from Cardcaptor sakura
* Katsuon 2014 (Feb 2014)
* Anime Matsuri (March 2014, Houston, TX)