View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #9
Scorpion89
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryWesker View Post
Hey Scorpion! I don't mind doing it later; might be cooler and we won't be dying. XD I remember we did it around 6 two years ago and that worked out very well, we used the location from last year too. But hey, keep looking if you like, you know how I stress about picking a spot.
Okay was thinking maybe inside this time since the con has been moved forward to one of the usually hottest week(s) of the year. Was going to see what the 4th Floor looked like. As for shooting outside there is another location I was thinking of, its behind the Bank of America Building its call Hopkin Plaza there is a real cool fountain plus plenty of room for battles, but it looks like getting either of the Helicopter to do a fly over is out :-(

As for time lets keep that sort of open but I do have one request we keep it to Friday as we have for over the past few years. Also Mary if I could get a junk yard location would anyone be interesting in doing a RE shoot in May. It would be here in Bmore but I think it would be cool to have some of the East Coast RE folks get together for a none con shoot.