If I may, I'd like to add some tips about staying healthy and avoiding 'Con Plague'. I don't have the greatest immune system, so I've been trying out a few different methods for staying healthy while in con spaces:
AVOIDING CON PLAGUE
- Get enough sleep, wash your hands and shower
- Mouthwash! It's useful for disinfecting your toothbrush before use as well as it's intended purpose of killing germs in your mouth. If you're a wimp like me and it's too strong for you, cut it with a little water and gargle it.
- Herbal tea. Antioxidants! Energizer AND sleep aid!
- Vitamin C. A quick google search can tell you that it's not a legitimate cure or preventative measure against the cold, but it's still good for you and helps boost energy.
- If you take medication regularly, don't forget to pack it and take it on time! I've gotten sick from "crashing" before because of forgetting dosages
- If you have a hotel, take the time to rest and get away from crowds.