Thread: A-kon 2013
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #156
SparkyCat13

Kagz, if you're doing Felicita from Arcana Famiglia, I'm going to have to get your picture at the kon! I loved that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celyddon View Post
Not nearly enough time. I'm very excited for the convention, but at the same time, ARGH NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR COSPLAY. (Not that there's ever enough free time to work on cosplay.)

I'm actually in college for the second time. First degree proved useless, so now I'm in night school getting certifications while I work my regular job during the day. I have homework today, and a test to take, but man, I just want to sit and blast through this cosplay I'm working on...decisions, decisions. >.<
Ugh, I feel ya. My degree proved useless too, which is why I'm currently unemployed, heh...I'm hoping to start classes soon to work on becoming a DBA though.

Best of luck with your cosplay! Maybe you can work on it while you study? Multi-task? It's too bad the same can't be done with homework.

I went and got patterns today! I found the perfect one for the pants, so I'm excited to get started. Also got make-up to test out for the face tattoo and blue eyebrows, which I think are gonna work. Just gotta find some fixer spray, because Sally's didn't have any. Do you guys have suggestions where I can get some? I read that hairspray works too, but the girl at Sally's said it can get sticky if you sweat a lot.