View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #318
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

Red's skirt's done! Plus, I cut out the petticoat fabric. Go me. And the petticoat fabric smells like that freshly laundered bounce sheet smell. <3 It's like to work with it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I was going to debut it at NYCC, but if my friends aren't going, I'm not either.So it is really up in the air when I'm going to debut Red.

When I saw Jack, I was actually disappointed she wasn't Alice. She did mention the Jabberwocky and the mushrooms and I got excited until she said her name. Lol. Also, I realized that I saw fur that would work perfectly for Red's fur coat/shawl thing from the episode. Unfortunately it was in the clearance section and someone else probably already bought it. T_T
Aww, well I hope it works out for you! Though, may it work out for you at a Winter convention because if your Red costume is as heavy and thick as mine, 'cause you will be dying of heat.

I swore it was Jack until the Jabberwocky comment, and then of course, I swore it was Alice. Heh.

I've been looking for an excuse to buy a hairy fur vest, so maybe I'll get one now, and pretend it for a Ruby "casual" cosplay.

@ Ani Bee - I haven't seen the teaser yet! I must fix that, like, NAO.

Umm.... nothing at the moment is being worked on.
All creative power diverted to FanExpo Artist's Alley table! Yay! Accessories and such!

Costume Con 32 was AMAZING!!!!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote