View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #111
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

I agree with alot of you when it comes to doing female versions of male characters. I hate seeing girls that put no effort into their cosplay and all they do is put on swim suits and call it haru no jutsu. >.< I dont even think anyone knows who they are unless they are naruto. O.o But there is one girl I saw 2 years ago dress as female Alucard and her bf was male Seras and it was just awesome. She said they had planned it for a year cause they didnt want to alter the looks and to make it clean and not distasteful.
I am actually doing fem Jack Frost because I know there is going to be ALOT of male Jacks. Costume looks just like his...just long hair like a girl. ^^ Kept it the same so I can switch back and forth between boy and girl.

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote