View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #10100
Seifer-sama

@ ichigo_m.: Awesome wig!!! It's so full and I love the color choice. Great job!

@ Koco: Maybe for your Skull Kid's hate, use a foam and lay fabric over it? If the fabric is still to heavy, maybe a wire or something could help give it some more structure. I am not sure if you have ever heard of it, but there is a material called fosshape and it's a fabric you can heat an shape, I have never used it, but maybe it could work too. Good luck to you!

@ LinkPwnsGanon: Wow awesome progress!!!!! everything looks amazing so far. I can't wait to see more.

@ HylianKnight: Aww thanks! Looking forward to seeing more progress from you. I know it gets tough to find the time when the convention season rolls around. :P

@ winryrockbell27: Looking good so far!

@ Nandra: I can't open the link. But I want to see your sword, please post another picture if you can!

No real updates for me at the moment. I do have the thread for the TP cloak, I just need to get back to it. :P I have been working on a TP Zelda commission and now I sort of feel inspired to make a new TP dress for myself... We will see what happens though! Keep up the good work everyone!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote