View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #2614
Zooombini

Name of Commissioner: Dizzy Lizzy
Website/C.com gallery: Her Website Her Cosplay.com Page
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): A pastel rainbow, french braided wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: FrontBack
Timeline (how long your order took to process): I ordered this very early, in August I believe, but I requested it to be done on Dec. 20th. It was finished and on its way on Dec. 11th and arrived on Dec. 18th.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

My previous wig experience with Illinafli (See review here) was an absolute nightmare. I wasn't sure I would ever get the rainbow wig I desired or really ever want to commission anything again. That is until I saw Lizzy's reviews here and decided to take a chance.

And I'm super glad I did! The wig is stellar and Lizzy is both friendly and reliable, not to mention talented!

One aspect I loved was Lizzy kept me in the loop. There wasn't moment when I couldn't see what was going on. She gave updates when the materials arrived, when she didn't have to time to start coloring (holidays), when she did start coloring, when she braided it, and when she added finishing touches to it; most of which included pictures so I could actually SEE the process and give feedback throughout it. Even during Thanksgiving week she kept me up to date on the wig status.

This was a truly fantastic situation to walk into, particularly given my last one. When I wear the wig out into town or for special occasions, I get oodles of compliments. And I myself am in love with the wig!

Final Grade: A+
Zooombini is offline   Reply With Quote