View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #248
Dart:Dense Boy
Horses+Cosplay=Poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Audio for my skit's getting done, and I need to practice my moves a little more... I just hope my intro's not too long. My boyfriend's essentially doing an impersonation of Jeff Bridges/Kevin Flynn speaking on the "The Grid" track in the soundtrack, and the speech goes on for a little over thirty seconds- the version bf did is about twenty. FORTUNATELY it has a fantastic musical buildup, but still, empty stage for that long? Think we might have to speed the music up a hair and even cut some phrases to shave time off the intro.
Hands down cut it - 30 seconds of nothing is a loooong time on stage, even an intro, I'd cut it down for sure The time limit is 2 minutes but i've seen several entries that would have won awards if it was shorter and they cut the entry off before it got stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekayart View Post
ONE WEEK LEFT!
I'm pretty much done my Nanalan' cosplay. HAHA. Just need to make Russer and it'll be pretty much done! I was going to wear Cybersix too but I think it's too cold for it, hmm, I wonder how warm the hotel is going to be on the weekend? I could always wear it and not go outside haha!

One week left till my reading week and the weekend of awesome!!
Excuse me, ahem *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh *

Also when we've been into the hotel it's felt fairly warm so you'll probably be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
I'm going to be spending the next week doing nothing but Con-G prep I suspect.
Hrmm me too I suspect :P

(Sorry lack of sleep to get all the awesome-ness contained into a program ) - also schedule if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

*Never judge anyone until you've walked a mile in their cosplay shoes :P* Those things are painful!
Dart:Dense Boy is offline   Reply With Quote