View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #248
Dart:Dense Boy
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Audio for my skit's getting done, and I need to practice my moves a little more... I just hope my intro's not too long. My boyfriend's essentially doing an impersonation of Jeff Bridges/Kevin Flynn speaking on the "The Grid" track in the soundtrack, and the speech goes on for a little over thirty seconds- the version bf did is about twenty. FORTUNATELY it has a fantastic musical buildup, but still, empty stage for that long? Think we might have to speed the music up a hair and even cut some phrases to shave time off the intro.
Hands down cut it - 30 seconds of nothing is a loooong time on stage, even an intro, I'd cut it down for sure The time limit is 2 minutes but i've seen several entries that would have won awards if it was shorter and they cut the entry off before it got stale.

Originally Posted by zeekayart View Post
I'm pretty much done my Nanalan' cosplay. HAHA. Just need to make Russer and it'll be pretty much done! I was going to wear Cybersix too but I think it's too cold for it, hmm, I wonder how warm the hotel is going to be on the weekend? I could always wear it and not go outside haha!

One week left till my reading week and the weekend of awesome!!
Excuse me, ahem *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh *

Also when we've been into the hotel it's felt fairly warm so you'll probably be ok.

Originally Posted by MaiSheri View Post
I'm going to be spending the next week doing nothing but Con-G prep I suspect.
Hrmm me too I suspect :P

(Sorry lack of sleep to get all the awesome-ness contained into a program ) - also schedule if anyone hasn't seen it yet.
Upcoming Events:
*Sigh* No clue - baby due in June... so we'll see

*Never judge anyone until you've walked a mile in their cosplay shoes :P* Those things are painful!
Dart:Dense Boy is offline   Reply With Quote