View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #2617
FlamingDawg

Name of Merchant: arda-wigs

Item purchased (please include quantity): 1 Lulu

Links to picture(s) of your received item: Top Back Side Front

Timeline (how long your order took to process): A little less than a week.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: I heard many great things about arda wigs, so I thought I'd give it a try. The shipping process was smooth, and quite quick in my opinion. The quality of the wig is wonderful, and manageable. The bangs of the wig are also long--something that I didn't really like so much when I received it, but I figured that it was to fit anyone's adjustments, so in the end it was understandable for me. The way the wig is feathered though, that, in my opinion, is really a beautiful work. I love how the hair sort of fluffs and and acts quite lively like actual human hair.

Cons: My expectations were pretty high, especially after reading other reviews that have stated how thick their wigs were. The wig I received disappointed me slightly. The hair was rather thin around the middle-top of the wig, and the base becomes visible if the the strands sway away from where the wig lacks. Which is very easily done, since--as I've stated before--the wig is quite lively. So I'll probably have to go buy some wefts to fill in those spots.
Another thing that had me wry a bit were the strands that fell off by gentle finger-combing. I wasn't too happy about that, considering how the wig already lacks in thickness.

Final Grade: Overall, I'm giving arda-wigs a B. I really wanted to give them an A, but my luck seemed to strike out this time. I'll be buying from them again though, and will probably compare their other wigs to see if maybe it was a once in a lifetime mishap. Though, I'll also be looking for other merchants to compare.
FlamingDawg is offline   Reply With Quote