View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #197
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Doesn't look like anyone has posted for awhile but what the heck I shall post anyways. XD

Name: Kim
City/County: Apopka-Orlando/Orange
Current Cosplays Rin Tohsaka (Fate Stay Night), Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) yeah not alot but I am working on it >.<
Planned Cosplays:Ciel Phantomhive (male and 'female'), Dark Neo Queen Serenity, Hetalia (Italy) , Vocaloid (not sure who yet), Soul Eater (maka), Sailor Neptune, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy are just some I was thinking of doing.
Past Conventions/Meet-ups: Been to MegaCon 07-12, AFO 13
Future Conventions/Meet-ups: MegaCon 2013, MetroCon (maybe),AFO, MythiCon
Looking For: Cosplay group and friends! I have some friends that do cosplay but they aren't too into it like I am. So hard to find a group and friends that just love to cosplay and do something together.
Extra: Well...im chubby. XD Ummm I also kinda draw some and I have been learning how to make props as well I am into anime, Doctor Who Marvel/DC, scifi, reading and whole lot of stuff that may seem boring to others XD.
PM Me if you wanna talk. ^^

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin) Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)

Last edited by ChibiNeriBuni : 02-18-2013 at 05:44 PM.
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote