View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #262
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Sooo much still left to do. I still have to sew on little pleather loops onto the costume back and superglue them onto the disk dock (oddly enough, we found out after a suggestion from Mom that twist ties work great for securing the disk dock on, so we're doing that instead of velcro), then the control box needs a redo because it looks kinda shitty (easy to do, it's made from a soap box!), the battery pack needs to be velcroed on, I have to finish sewing on six of the circley pieces on her hips and shoulders and slap a touch of white paint on the edges because some pen marks bled through onto them, and then sew on the last bits of diffusing material on the upper shoulders.
AND practice my masquerade walkon. @_@ And I leave for Guelph on Thursday. Fortunately I still have Friday morning if I'm somehow still not done everything.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote