View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #308
KakeraのTsuki
in Somniō

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekayart View Post
Oh awesome!! That's so cool! It looks beautiful. Hahah yeah, I heard Katsucon was pretty hectic. I want to go next year, it looks like it has some nice places for photoshoots.
Thank you!

Katsucon was crazy haha, but yeah it's gorgeous. It didn't hit me while I was there, but now that I look back on the videos/photos it was seriously an awesome place for photoshoots. =) You should try it out! But be warned that the programming sucks lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami714 View Post
So excited but so stressed! Still so much to do with my cosplay! And I'm behind on making merch for my art table...speaking of, drop by and say hello! I'm dressing as Taffyta on Saturday (and probably sunday), and I'm undecided on what I'll wear Friday. It would be great to have a chat with some cool cats, so I don't get bored out of my mind while selling.
Oh man, I know how that feels. =( Good luck! Your Taffyta looks so cute~ If I'm sitting near you I'll come to chat haha. =)

I also welcome friendly strangers and friends alike to drop by and chat. I'll be bored out of my mind and studying at my table, so I'd appreciate the company.

Otakuthon: Ashe(League of Legends), Artwork (Nardack illustrations)

Upcoming: Lyndis (Fire Emblem: awakening), Abel (Trinity Blood), Fruit Tart (Sakizo)

KakeraのTsuki is offline   Reply With Quote