View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #20133
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe2kawaii View Post
and @Funtom,

Good lord! This is my life right nowXDD I have umpteen cosplays i want to do and at random motivation times, even though i already have fabric for planned characters. and watching Anime, Movies, and reading Manga really doesn't help XDD I'm a flighty bird, and staying grounded is hard, cause one moment i'm sure and buying and the next i change lol. Thankfully for my current con line up my plans are pretty set in stone, cause helping me stick to them is me telling #people what i plan and knowing they expect it, really helps me stay on track with it. Though what it also does i've noticed is made me want to cosplay more characters in addition the ones i have.

Characters Y U TEMPT SO!?!
This is why I made a pretty solid plan for this year early on. Keep myself on track. It's working well so far, haha.
As well as watching/reading series that I either am not interested in cosplaying or know I can't cosplay from right now since the characters are either too revealing or there's just some aspect I couldn't do. Like, I started watching HOTD (won't cosplay because I always see the fanservice posters of it around cons and my dad WOULD recognize them), Panty and Stocking (might do genderbend Stocking, going to be hard to convince my parents to buy a wig for a series called Panty and Stocking though), and Alice in the Country of Hearts (I want to be Boris but not showing my tummy and can't make his big..fluffy..tail thing.)
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote