View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Sufida

Photographer KenAD Available - Megacon 2013 - Orlando, FL

I will be offering private photoshoots once again at MegaCon 2013. As a cosplayer and cosplay photographer, I have collaborated with some of the best out there.

For those unable to book me I will have no problem taking a quick free hallway shot upon request.

Examples of my work can be found here
FaceBook Page
Flickr (Photos by Ken AD)
DeviantArt

MegaCon 2013 Rates
$15 1 Person
$20 2 People
$25 3-4 People
$30 5-6 People

*If your group is larger than 6 please contact me to work out details.
Due to previous demands and conflicts I may be limiting the number of shoots per person/group.

Sessions generally run 30-45 minutes or as I would like to say "When we're done"

Payment is to be delivered upon meeting up, but I am willing to accept payment in advance if that is more convenient. If you have canceled on me in the past during or just prior to a convention on two occasions then you will have to pay in advance.

Following the convention I will provide the photos within a month via FlickR pro, FaceBook and E-Mail. I edit all of my photos with great care to give a natural and unique look to each individual photo. I usually will provide high resolution/watermark free upon request with no extra charge, but due to the large file sizes this often takes more time.

- Posing -
Being both a seasoned photographer and filmmaker I can help you pose by giving strong direction. However I encourage you to have some ideas in mind or to be familiar with your character so we can collaborate a motivation for each shot.

*Please check your costume prior to avoid loose pieces, anything turned inside out or convention badges getting in the photo. The less post work for me, the faster I can provide the photos for you.

- Location -
Location is also very important and having some ideas on this will allow more time for photos. Being familiar with your character you should be able to pick areas that would be appropriate. I will however be scouting the area during the convention.

- Lighting -
I prefer to shoot with natural lighting, but I am now able to provide external lighting which is necessary for shooting at night or in darker areas. If this is ideal for you then please be mindful of any rules that may or may not prohibit the use of the set up. Using proper flash photography can become very time consuming so be aware that the amount of photos provided may be less than those shot during the day.

Good Location: Isolated place at twilight with the city in the background
Bad Location: The convention hallway

- Signing Up -
If you are interested please contact me via private message or e-mail sufida@gmail.com to reserve a spot. When signing up please be sure to list your preferred time(s), tentative costume plans, and a link/photo of your previous cosplay work if available.