View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #38
TortureBunni
Living in a Dreamworld

This was my first year at Katsucon, and I have to say, I think this is my new favourite convention. The location is gorgeous, both the hotel and the small resort town it is located in. I found the hotel staff and the owners of the local shops and restaurants to be very polite and professional. And of course, the Katsucon staff was lovely.

I liked the wide variety of panels, and there were many that sounded really interesting. My only complaint is that a lot of the ones I wanted to see were at really odd hours, or they conflicted with other things that I wanted to do.

The main thing that I found enjoyable about this convention was how laid-back the atmosphere seemed. I also felt that the attendees were more mature than other conventions which I had attended.

My group and I also loved the buffet dinner that the Gaylord offered on Saturday night. The quality of food for the price was wonderful.

I also appreciated how much walking space there was in Artist Alley and the dealer's room. It was nice not to be so crowded when trying to navigate the aisles in a large costume.

Other than the dissapointment of not being able to use the gazebo, I had a great time, and I'm looking forward to next year.

Convention Schedule 2014:
Katsucon
Otakon

Last edited by TortureBunni : 02-23-2013 at 04:52 PM.
TortureBunni is offline   Reply With Quote