Thread: Anime North 101
View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #64
Rhapsados
IRL Ibuki Mioda

I bought pre-reg for AN this year, which I didn't last. I'm not able to go to the early pickup for pre-reg on Thursday - if I get there a bit early on Friday, what are the chances I'm not standing in line for 10 hours?

I went early to Fan Expo because I thought there was going to be a huge line, and there was, and I was in the very front... but of course, I ended up waiting almost 2 hours.

Is it worth it to go early and wait, or will the pickup always be moderately accessible? (By that, I mean no more than 45 minutes-ish of line waiting.)

On the topic of allergies, I'm allergic to a LOT of things and obviously carrying around both mild and severe allergy medication/equipment. It's pretty much common sense but some people forget... and basically pay the price. I can't remember if AN stocks peanuts or stuff like that, but yeah... just... try not to bring it into a crowded convention.

I don't know if this has been talked about but please, please don't play your music obnoxiously loud in the hallway. I'm not sure if it's just me but this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Especially in crowded hallways! A moving, busy hallway is not a dance party zone.

Future Cosplays
Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Akali (League of Legends)

Last edited by Rhapsados : 02-25-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Rhapsados is offline   Reply With Quote