View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #151
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaztastic View Post
I haven't been in Tool Cool in years...back in middle school the lady working accused me and my friends of stealing. It's not our fault she didn't charge us for a $0.75 candy (one out of a whole pile we were buying). We thought she did, paid and left yet she tracked us down on the other side of the mall to demand us for the money...wasn't very nice.

ImaniRine, omg, you're doing Aveline!? Aaahhh, I wish I could make it to C2E2 because I'd love to see it! Bad sadly it's not over my spring break this year and I go to college in the South Any chance you'd be going to Wizard World in August?
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at that Too Cool I have been going there when they were still on the second floor, and the owner has always been nice to me. I go to browse mostly now since there's nothing I want there.

With the comic con talk from a few people in this thread, I'm planning as of now to go to both C2E2 and Wizard World this year. Going to be my first comic conventions, so I'm excited!!!

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote