View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #17
JFBount
President of Hyperion

Well this is pretty much a full blown group at this point! I got word that we also may have a Tiny Tina joining us as well but I'll have to confirm. At what time would everyone be comfortable meeting at?

I was thinking around 11:30/Noon right in front of the main lobby area before you would have to present your con wristbands on Saturday. If anyone has any photographer buddies available at that time let em know to swing by our way if they'd like to get some shots of everyone together. I haven't gotten an assigned photographer for an official shoot but if somebody would like to suggest one and he/she is up for it around that time let me know! Just over 2 more weeks left guys!! Hope your all as excited as I am!
So Han’s walking down the halls of Bespin with his old friend Lando. Leia’s there, and lookin’ good. Han thinks he’s off to dinner - maybe some wine, a little flirting, and then back to the ol’ guest quarters with Her Hotness. But the door opens, and there’s Vader. ...Han doesn’t look at Lando; he doesn’t duck or run. What does Han do?

He starts shooting at the bastard.

He starts shooting.

Be like Han.

Last edited by JFBount : 02-28-2013 at 10:20 AM.
JFBount is offline   Reply With Quote