My name is Sarah, and while I've been a member on this site for a while, I've never posted until now. I went to my first A-Kon last year, as I recently moved to Dallas. While I'm new to the A-Kon/Dallas scene, I've been going to conventions and cosplaying for over a decade now (mostly in Florida).
My boyfriend and I have a small lineup for A-Kon this year. We're not sure if we are taking off work for Friday yet, so here's the two day plan.
C.C. from Code Geass (Artbook version)
Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass (Zero costume)
Tsukino Usagi from Sailormoon (High school uniform)
Male Trainer from Pokemon Black/White 2
Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and I'm excited to see everyone's costumes come May!
Completed Cosplays for 2013
Planned Cosplays for 2014
- C.C. from Code Geass (100%)
- Zelda from Skyward Sword (100%)
- Anti-Spiral Nia from Gurren Lagann (10%)
- Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion (5%)
- Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia (0%)
- Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojinn (0%)
- A-Kon 24 (Attended)
- AnimeFest 2013