View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #25
Emrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
A lot of the complaints since the makeover (Many outlined here) are due to stylesheet, code that is not compatible across browsers, incomplete functions --- I don't know what process CosCom works on behind the scenes for accomplishing projects, my outlook as an observer and someone who actually *does* development on websites and software applications is:

CosCom needs a qualified website designer. I'm not talking outputting awesome new features, it's just a sense of fixing what is broken on major browers. But even then, picture post-processing, upload and storage is not just website design, even moreso considering the traffic generated by this website.
Exactly.

OMG. Whenever I notice some new bug I'm always tempted to post the fix in the forms, but A) I don't think they even look at it/it would be lost in the long Bugs List thread and B) I'm not going to do my day job for free here just because it's a site I frequent.

BTW, I'm not getting any email notifications from this site anymore. Guessing they turned them off for testing or they are having trouble with the mail server
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote