View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #58037
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokitkat View Post
Hiya um hmm well I love to cosplay but the past few years I have sub-cum to tremors and sporadic involuntary movements as part of a disease I have. I have been chrona from Soul Eater in the past so my spasms look like I am in character by being possessed by black blood.

But this year I'd like to do a pretty long flowy dress from cardcaptor sakura. My spasms cause me to fall and accidentally hit people, I don't mean too I have no control. the attacks can last from a few seconds to several min and i look like I am having a seizure. I get them about 20- 50 times a day. I am weary about my condition and I have great friends at anime expo to support me, physically and emotionally.

I do admit I am bit self contentious about my condition. you think it would be wise for me to be in a dress that I could potentially hurt my self in or even carry a staff?
I say go for it. Especially if you have supportive friends with you that understand your condition and can help you out if needed. Just remember to take it easy while your having fun in your beautiful flowing dress.

My mother has MS and she has to be careful because she's prone to seizures. But she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and dragging me along for the ride XD

Future Conventions
Wondercon 2014
Fanime 2014
Anime Expo 2014
San Diego Comic Con 2014

Future Cosplays
Genderbent Sora (25% complete)
Witch Rapunzel Variant (COMPLETE)
Ibuki Mioda (COMPLETE)
Tali'Zora (COMPLETE)
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote