View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #2425
Zaiten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
I've been saying that for the last 4 days XD Still haven't gotten anything done T_T I really need some motivation >_>
If you find some motivation, hit me up with some extra. ._.

I've been so sad since I realized I won't get my Belldandy wig in time for Anime Matsuri. I've just kind of.. left everything else sitting half done and don't know who to start next. I'm waiting for someone to go "Ooh, I want to cosplay this." or "I just made this." So I can go "Ooh, I'll make blank and join in!"

Cause I could start on so much but don't know where to focus.. I have lumber I can make into Serge's Swallow as well as more for Ike's sword. So that's Chrono Cross and Fire Emblem.. then I have my Belldandy fabric which I could use for something else and buy more later.. it might make a good Ike shirt. I have the rib knit for Rinoa but lost the dye packet so I could do that.. Plus I have fabric for Aerith Crisis Core. Oh, and Lycra for my Senshi body suit. Curse you fabric bargain bin and coupons!!

And on top of that, I have extra cash that I could start something entirely new! ._. It's a good thing I've avoided the fabric stores or I would probably have more by now.

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote