View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #58045
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Got my Funtom Rabbit yesterday, still need to get off my butt and take some pictures with it.

That being said, I won't know my plans for Momocon until the last minute It totally slipped our minds to let grandma come and look at Ririchiyo Friday, so she'll have to do it Monday, and I'm not really sure if she'll have it done by Friday. I really don't want to stress her, or me, out by trying to rush at the last minute, so I'm considering throwing my old Ciel cosplay on for another spin if I can. (My parents might get angry at that, but I'll find some time to wear her. After all, I bought it with my money so it is technically my possession, and I can choose to do what I want to do with it.)

...I also love-hate TERA's designs. I love the high elf male cloth armor to death and would love to cosplay it, but damn if I'll have the body (or budget) to fit that any time soon. The only thing I could possibly cosplay is the Elin, and then the cloth armors at that since the leather and heavy are all so intricate or otherwise odd. Ughafgagfdsf
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014

Last edited by FuntomKitten : 03-03-2013 at 09:52 AM.
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote