View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #2430
Originally Posted by Celine View Post
Zaiten, you should make Celes for Anime Matsuri. Just sayin'. Either that or if you're about the same size as my old Celes costume I could just bring it for you to wear. I'd really love to have a Celes to wear my Locke costume with!

I'm only doing one costume I haven't started on for Matsuri which is Farah from Tales of Eternia. Everything else is done or damn close. Unless I decide I have time for something else after Aselia con, which seems really unlikely at this point.
And that ladies and gentlemen is how I pick cosplays!

Let's see, I'm about 5' 10" and a size large shirt or a 14 women's or men's 34-36 pants give or take. So I dunno' how that works out. All in all I think I come out about a 36 or 38, 34 - 36, and 42ish?

But if need be, I would love to make one. <3 I actually saw so many pretty greens at Hancock's today and I kept going back to them but didn't buy any because I could decide on a darker emerald green or a lighter spring green.

I went sale shopping earlier today, spending only about $50 and got so much for it. I have fabric for Zidane's pants and vest.. Serge's shorts.. plus I got stuff for a Summoner Yuna cosplay, sans yellow satin. Didn't even think about her for right now but the bargain hit me as usual. Add in half price notions and I was set. Only Serge might be done for Matsuri, though. Still missing a lot for Zidane and too much painting for Yuna.

@Sailor Moon: I don't work on it all at once, for the most part. I have parts of things, when a sale hits usually, and hold on to it for when I'm ready. Except for right now. I have so much free time right now that I can really get stuff done. The sewing bug bit me so I'm running with it. :3 Tomorrow is prop day thanks to the nice weather forecasted.

Also, everyone's cold? I'm actually warm for once, which is weird for me.. I'm always cold, normally.
Next Con: Onicon 2013

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote