Thread: Pax East 2013
View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #74
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayimera View Post
We were gonna drive (from Alexandria area) but found Amtrak to be less expensive than we originally thought. Also, less hassle driving through/to Boston. (Just an alternative option if you can't find a ride and have the $$.)
Also worth noting is that the Amtrak station is about a 10 minute cab ride/20 minute walk from the hotel!

Also, PAX Parties! Who's of age and wants to hit them up? Most of them seem to be free/awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPhoto View Post
Howdy! Again, redirecting anyone who wants a quality shoot of their cosplay and a fun experience to head over to my FAQ and Booking Schedule here. Hope to hear from you! Happy cosplaying.
Hey quick query! You said the going rate here said $10 and your tumblr says $50. I assume $10 is the correct rate?

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote