View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #2627
Rhapsados
Real Life Prince

Name of Commissioner: cosmonde

Website/C.com gallery: cosmonde @ ebay

Character commissioned and series/video game: Akemi Homura from Madoka Magica Wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Taken with my cameraphone. I'll update with con pictures tomorrow and Sunday.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid February 24th, received March 8th.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

Pros
GREAT, AMAZING COMMUNICATION! I never had to wait more than 3 to 4 hours when it was past 10am in China for a reply. They were EXTREMELY nice as well. I asked them to cut the bangs to the side instead of straight down and guess what - they did!

Absolutely beautiful wig. The fibers are very soft and easy to handle. It looks and feels like r
real hair - I don't have a picture of it in flash, but it looks like regular hair, I swear!

It came pre-styled. And I don't mean it came with the bangs cut a bit and the sides. It literally came perfectly styled. I don't have to do ANYTHING.

Packaged nicely and shipping was FAST! Originally, the shipping time was supposed to be one week. I needed the wig for a con tomorrow (March 9/10) so I asked them for fasting shipping via DHL. To my absolute surprise, they covered the extra shipping fees! They paid an extra $15 FOR ME to get it here faster. NEVER has a seller been so nice and kind!

They sent a little thank you card packed inside with two little Madoka cards and a teddy bear. That's right. They sent me cards and a teddy bear. What more could you want?

Cons
NONE!

Final Grade: A+++++++++++, by far the BEST seller I have ever worked with, ebay or otherwise. Will, without a doubt, be buying from here again.