View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #5506
UNIT0918
Pursue your true self

I pretty much got everything I could out of Persona 4 Golden, so I'm finally putting that down for now. Now I'm going through Ys III: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Seven for PSP. They're classic action-RPGs, which is a refreshing break from the turned based Persona 4 Golden. I'm stuck in Ys III though because I haven't played the game in a long time, and it suffers from the J-RPG problem of not giving you a hint on where you should go next.

Also playing Nawrootow: Ultimate Ninja 3's story mode. The game's animation is as fluid and beautiful as always, and the story is somewhat interesting. I didn't expect to cry my eyes out during one particular lengthy cut-scene though. Stories of parents and the lengths they go to for their children tend to hit me hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
I have no idea how the Wii or iOS versions of Ace Attorney work, if they're more like the GBA games or the DS remakes. I remember Capcom making a big deal about remaking the Ace Attorney games on the DS because the two screens made it better organized. So I have no idea if the iPad version splits the screen in half to resemble a DS, or if it does it more like the GBA where you can't look at the witness testimony and your evidence at the same time.
I watched some gameplay clips and I think the evidence just overlaps the character portraits, right above the testimony text.

I think the first game is already out, with the other two games coming one sometime soon. I'm personally not too fond of the HD look for the games though. I guess the GBA/DS version's pixelated sprites just have this charm that the cleaned up artwork just doesn't have.

Last edited by UNIT0918 : 03-10-2013 at 06:27 AM.
UNIT0918 is offline   Reply With Quote