View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #20279
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahana Hime View Post
O_O I cosplay Vampire Knight but I think this is a good reason to not cosplay characters....I just do OC's so I blend in...I am doing Yuki Cross this year though so i'm nervous....o////o
PS I LOVE YOUR CIEL COSPLAYS
I don't think you'll have any problems, really. Yuki Cross is a cool character, and as Brina Palencia said in her panel (it was about VAs and how males have more horror stories, but it applies to this too) "If the fanboys did to girls what the fangirls do to guys, they would be arrested, simple as that." You notice that a lot of the crazy, creepy, feely fangirls are for people who crossplay male characters that have a lot of fan following..yeah. There's a reason for that. Don't get me wrong, guys creep on girls just as much, they just know they need to be more subtle about it lest they be charged for sexual assault.

Also...too many wants, too little money and time. One of my friends after reading about my lonely/ununique rant about Ciel has offered to do Lizzie with me for an ice skating event that comes up later this year, and I would love to have Ciel's winter cloak for it, but I have no clue how I would get the money or time for that.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote