View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #5513
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
You liked it? I went through all ME3 DLC yesterday and I thought it was the weakest of them all.

Unless you're into mundane, fanservicey cutscenes. It felt more like pandering to the crying fans who didn't get an happy ending :/. The plot is like a cheap action movie, with in-jokes and references a-plenty. It's like the game was so pleased with itself it kept patting its own back while I watched. I'm unhappy about this particular development and I seriously hope Bioware doesn't make that a recurring theme (Although... judging by the reception, it wouldn't seem to be the case . Not something that's Bioware's fault)

I thought Leviathan was great, the enhanced ending was good, but it didn't do anything other than put plainly on-screen what anyone could have built in their head VS the open-ended original endings.

Omega was... forgettable, albeit the most action-packed of the bunch.
It was fun. Given how grim Mass Effect 3 is overall, some comedy was needed and Citadel delivered. Yes it's self-referring, but that doesn't automatically mean bad. Also it was nice that it focused a lot on the relationships you built in the game, something that was ignored in both the original and extended endings.

Also Wrex and Grunt . Your arguments are invalid.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote