View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #1280
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockfreak View Post
I was on facebook and I saw something about a International Cosplay day. Havent heardd of this before but sounds pretty cool. Wondering if anyone wants to set up an event in Georgia for it.
I know a few times every year I hear about someone setting up a National Cosplay Day. It'd be cool to actually do a meetup on that day, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySabra View Post
Gawd, I always forget about this site when I'm about to go to a con. I went to Momocon and was re-inspired to come back here after the fact the con had passed. It would have been totally awesome to have a coscom meetup.

Anywho, anyone up for a meetup? I live in Acworth, GA. I'd be willing to go into Atlanta though. It could be a noncostumed affair just for us locals to all meet up. I just want to know who all would be interested in this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockfreak View Post
I think a meetup could be awesome, I live in Lagrange im about a hour from atlanta
As always..On the opposite side of Atlanta from me OTL I know of two local cosplayers I met by chance at the mall when at a friend's birthday party but that's all. >.<
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote