View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #206
stiqenvy

Hello all. I am new to the forums. I am not a cosplayer myself but am in a need for some this June 28th-30th at CEO 2013. Info can be found at www.ceogaming.org

It is a fighting game convention so plenty of male and female characters to choose from as far as cosplay. It is not a cosplay event but it has always been a welcomed part of the event. I myself am seeking as many Deadpools as I can get. It is for a gag mentioned in the flyer for the event, which I wanted to make "real." Flyer below - bottom left corner:

I also plan on having a booth at the event and will be promoting some of my merch as well as my artist friend who will be taking commissions at the event as well. I would like the help of any other cosplayers who are planning on coming or would like to come to the event and be my "eye candy" for lack of a better word and assist me in promoting/bringing customers to my booth.

At the very least I can help bring you exposure and we would discuss your spectator/vendor badge for the event. Thank you all very much for your consideration. Please PM or email (stiqenvy11@gmail.com) me if you are interested at all or have additional questions for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Front of flyer:
stiqenvy is offline   Reply With Quote