View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scathefir3 View Post
Great tips thanks!
Another question.... What can I do about blinking. I have a bad habit of having to take 20 pictures before I can get one good one without my eyes closed of half closed from blinking.
I've tried staring off past where I'm looking or force my eyes to stay open but then it seems like they are too wide open and shows I'm forcing them to be like that.
What can I do to make it look more natural or just to stop the blinking during pictures all together?
I have this problem too, sorta. Especially if the sun even anywhere in view shining into my eyes, I literally CANNOT keep my eyes open. It's weird because everybody else usually manages it while I can't and it ends up with group shots of everybody else looking into the camera just fine and me squinting or blinking...

But maybe that's an issue for you, if you can't keep your eyes open due to the light or something then you should ask your photographer to help you move to a different location that works for them but doesn't strain your eyes. If that isn't the issue, just practice and get the photographer to take a lot of photos.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote