View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2013, 03:44 AM   #1874
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

Yep! I'm graduating~

I haven't seen ALL the interviews so I don't know. I hope they don't really make the focus of the comic on the relationship between Billy and Teddy. I mean, I love them, they're adorable, but I don't really want it to be plot relevant. I can kind of understand a temporary break up, I'd be fine as long as they ultimately get back together in the end. xD They're so cute. I still remember when McKelvie liked one of my Tumblr posts and I was like 'Durrr' I hope YA is more optimistic. Fingers crossed. D:

I don't know about the silly rules here. I don't really understand it to be honest. >_> I've never seen that show, and I was going to offer assistance in making stuff but after looking up that character I have no idea how to make armor. 8D Ayaasan might be able to help you, she's good with stuff like that.

Zatanna might be fun though! A bit more simple too. xD I find with CC it's better not to have really elaborate cosplays. For one- they might get ruined in the masses of people, and another you'll never move, which means you won't get to see things.
Karolina Dean []
Miss Martian []
Rogue []

My Tumblr
La Tulipe Noire is offline   Reply With Quote