View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #1026
Ashe Nyte
Retired tentacle demon...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs45/f/20...y_Ninjatic.jpg

I'm trying to get in shape to pull off a shirtless Kratos. Not as bulky but with the muscles clearly defined. I plan on doing some crossplaying and I really don't wanna make the character look like they overdosed on steroids lol. I really just want a defined dancer/swimmers build.

My routine:
I go to Planet Fitness before work and get 2 hours in. I spend an hour on the tredmil and then I go to their 12 minute ab area. You work all of your abdominal muscles so I do that one once every two days so I don't injure myself. And then I work my chest, back, and arms on various machines. I never follow a set pattern so my body dosent adjust itself to my workouts. I also do yoga at home before I go to sleep and when I wake up. I also eat healthier now. I went from a size 40 to a 36 in about 2 monthsand that was just cutting out junk food. I normally heat just veggies and fruit but I add meats on the weekend or when before a workout that I know is going to be tough.
Vincent Valentine from Fina Fantasy 7 50% done

Reality is tempered by what we percieve. How then, are we to know what is real an what is imagined?
Ashe Nyte is offline   Reply With Quote