View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #893
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post
Hey. So I'm trying to make League of Legend's Sona's prop. Any idea what material I could use to craft the harp out of? (to get the curvy shape and such) and also, how would I go about doing the designs of the harp? And what could I use to get the strings? I have a general idea of what I could do but I'd like some help. Any kind of suggestions or ideas would be really helpful!
Try these:

I like the second best.

Originally Posted by toxicXkitten View Post
does anyone have a tutorial on these boots? or could you point me in the right direction? Id love to have these since y Yuuki fell through v.v
Try this: 925

The hooves can work with simple alterations. Also, check out the boot covers tutorial on the second page. Sakurahime's is really good.

Originally Posted by Amandy-Chan View Post
Anyone know any tutorials for a prop revolver? Usually for guns, I use foam and spackling paste, but since the parts of a revolver are more rounded, I don't think it'll work. (And Google search is stupid and searches for "gun" when I write "revolver". I'm being specific for a reason. -___- ) Here's the gun in question that I'm making if that helps. It seems like a pretty standard revolver to me, though.
Have you thought of getting a toy and repainting it? Try looking up Harley Quinn's Pop Gun. I'd use a toy gun and foam.

Originally Posted by wolf_enzeru View Post
I need help !! I want to make a Walolita dress like this did someone knows how to make it ? patterns that I could use ? tutorials ? I will apreciated all the help you can do for me also I'm a plus size
Try under the Fashion sub-forum, Other Fashion. Use the search this forum tool.
Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs had better get used to it.
Robert Heinlein

Last edited by Ororo Monroe : 04-04-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Ororo Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote