View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

I'm really sorry that happened to you, honestly I'd just recommend avoiding looking at them. See this Twitter gets the point across well enough: https://twitter.com/AvoidComments

Comments, especially YouTube comments, are generally just full of idiots. It's best to avoid them.

But honestly, as awful as it may be, you've just got to push aside the negative comments and not let it get to you. Some people just like to find something wrong in everything, some people just like being nasty and nobody is ever going to not have SOMEONE who wants to say something nasty about them.

Opposite side of the spectrum I guess but I frequently get negative comments online who say that I'm too skinny and 'disgusting' and that they can't enjoy my cosplays because I 'must be anorexic' and it's 'gross to look at' etc etc. But you know what? I don't let it get to me because other people are ALWAYS going to have something negative to say.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote