View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #5566
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyToe View Post
Ha! THAT is hilarious. The real question is do you think anyone will STILL ship the two? >.> <.<

Weird.

As for it being a SyFy joint I take offense at that Syfy MOVIES are hori-bad, but I actually enjoy quite a few of their series. I watch Warehouse 13 and Alphas on that channel. My wife watches Lost Girl on it. I think these series are pretty good, and the trailers make the series look amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
LOL yeah, I saw the thread on /cgl/ recently about cosplayers shipping those two before th game released. Awkward.

As for Syfy shows, I love their shows, but they do have a habit if canceling their shows. Alphas was canceled, by the way. As much as I like Warehouse 13, I'd be surprised if that got renewed for season 5.
Isn;t Lost Girl horribly censored compared to the Canadian version (avail on Netflix!) and most of the shows you mentioned are over/cancelled? SyFy REALLY needs some original programming that ISNT reality TV/wrasslin/ GHOST BRAHS!/lost to the BBC.

As for BxE, YEAHHHH, I'm sure there's some sections of the internet that ship that, but I ain't about that lyfe. And I haven't been on /cgl/ in forever, but I've made it a point NOT to cosplay something until I'm familiar with the character. I almost made the mistake of cosplaying Axel before KH2 dropped, and was relieved that I didn't after playing said game.

On-topic, I'm about 20 hours into my 2nd FE:A run, where I'm working on my team of all FUTURE BABIES, and trying to get them to get their bone on. Console wise, wrapping up Tomb Raider, which man, is a great game, but Bioshock definetly did not do that game any favors.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote