View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #5569
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
For real. I cosplay from the games I do because I like those games. You know, because I PLAY THE GAME and go "wow that game was rad, I should cosplay from it!" I would feel weird to cosplay from something I haven't played yet, whether it was released or not. Half the fun of cosplay is chatting with other fans of the game.
It kills me that you haven't gone to a PAX yet. Then again, there's a chance we would find you curled over in the beanbag handheld lounge, nursing yourself back to health from "Feels overload".

Anywho GAMES

I beat Tomb Raider last night, and it was a very good game, and a reboot that worked. It's just a shame I played it post-Bioshock Infinite, where I was very much spoiled by fantastic story telling. Don't worry Lara, you're still my boo.

Also Arkham City Origins is a thing that is happening, a thing that is happening w/o Rocksteady for some reason.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote