View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #2646
Rhapsados
IRL Ibuki Mioda

Name of Commissioner: cosmonde

Website/C.com gallery: cosmonde @ ebay

Character commissioned and series/video game: Kaname Madoka from Madoka Magica wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Base wig only
Wig pigtails (I'm so sorry for my face here)
Close-up
Not worn

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid March 18th, shipped April 1st, received today (April 9th)

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

Pros
As usual, and as expected from cosmonde, they had amazing communication. Again, as usual, no problems contacting or understanding them!

Also per normal cosmonde expectations, the wig is super high quality, soft to touch, doesn't tangle, and doesn't lose its style.

It came pre-cut/styled. Note that the wig's bangs ARE cut like the photo, but I rearranged them so I could sweep it to the side, as that's what I prefer. You could also cut them straight across if that's what you like.

Package was beat up a bit but nothing bad. I chose the cheapest shipping option and it took one week to get there. From my experience, the fastest one takes around 3-4 days, so it's not a big difference. The delay in shipping from the point of payment was my fault, as the payment took 2 days to process.

They also (as-as-as usual) sent little thank you gifts like Madoka cards and a teddy bear.

What surprised me this time was that they sent MANY extra bows! I didn't know what to use the other ones for so I used them as bows for the skirt/shirt area. I didn't realize it while taking pictures but the red string part was supposed to be taken off, as it's the bows Madoka wears in her school outfit, and the larger pink ones are for her magical girl outfit. Anyways, the point is they sent a LOT of bows. Like. A lot. Which saves me a lot of $$ and time, and I wasn't expecting them, so that's a HUGE bonus.

Cons

Absolutely none!

Final Grade: I can never give cosmonde anything but an A+++++++, which is exactly what they deserve!

Future Cosplays
Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Akali (League of Legends)

Last edited by Rhapsados : 04-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Rhapsados is offline   Reply With Quote