Name of Commissioner: Naomi Cosplay

Website

Pictures: Me wearing - Link
On mannequin: Link

Timeline: Received initial quote Jan 29th
Payment, fabric selection, and construction took until April 5th
Shipped April 6th
Received April 10th

Experience: Extremely nice. My request for a quote was answered in less than a day and the woman that was e-mailing me was very personable and genuinely cared about what I wanted for my kimono. She asked me what I had in mind then sent me many pictures of fabric samples until I was satisfied on a pattern and a color for the obi belt. During the construction of it she sent me updates weekly with pictures so I knew how it was doing. although the kimono is not made with authentic Japanese kimono fabric (I didn't mind, I still love it very much) Naomi does visit Japan often and would be able to get traditional fabric if you would like that.

Beyond that, the quality of the kimono was very nice. Naomi even went an extra mile and sew in a coat hanger into the fabric, knowing I would have no idea how to secure the obi without assistance! There is velcro to help keep it in place that is very nicely concealed and will be very helpful when I'm moving around.

Overall grade: A+ Amazing service and wonderful product. She does cosplay costumes as well as custom kimonos, be sure to check her out!
StarInkyness is offline   Reply With Quote