View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #2651
poskii

Name of Commissioner FanPlusFriend
Website/C.com gallery http://www.fanplusfriend.com/ (more specifically, through their cosplay shop)
Character commissioned and series/video game Belle's Ball Gown from Beauty and the Beast
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item I will post up pictures as soon as I can. <3 In the meantime, you can just look at the golden Belle ball gown on their website. It really does look exactly like it, I just had a few minor changes to it.
Timeline From the time I talked to them about a few changes I wanted to the time I bought the outfit was about two weeks. From the time I purchased to the time it arrived, another two weeks.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. The person who talked to me was very kind and helpful. When I received the dress, I fell in love! It was beautiful, looked exactly like the pictures but with the little additions I had asked for, and the material felt amazing. There weren't any loose threads, weird seams, or anything like that. The only con I have is a language barrier, they aren't very good at speaking English but they do speak it well enough to understand you and for you to understand them. If they didn't understand something, they let me know. c: Other than that, no cons. It was a great experience!
Final Grade: A+
poskii is offline   Reply With Quote