View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #2652
harudae
TOKUSENTAI

Name of Merchant: cosplaywig
Item purchased (please include quantity): This wig to be used for Momoi from Kuroko no Basuke
Links to picture(s) of your received item: Not the best picture, but it'd stored away atm and I'd rather not take it out again. "orz The wig color is true to the picture on the site.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I ordered on March 19th, got it on the 28th. Chose the free shipping option (but with $3 tracking) to Canada.
Pros: Came super fast, I was really surprised. Even though I ordered it on the 19th, it didn't leave HK til the 25th, so it got here in 3 days~
Cons: There are 2 kinda noticeable spots near the skin top where you can see the netting, not sure if I can hide them completely but I'll live haha.

Comments: The wig does get really messy very easily, not tangled though, the fibers just get out of place and go everywhere at even the slightest movement. But I think it's just the result of a long wig and I'll need to spray it down, this is my first long wig that goes past my shoulders, so I'm not too sure haha.
It's a very soft wig though and I combed through the whole thing upon receiving it and no fibers came out.

Final Grade: This is my first time ordering from cosplaywig, they definitely live up to their rep and will buy from them again. A+ <3
Yamuraiha - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Maybe? Aoi Asahina - Dangan Ronpa
harudae is offline   Reply With Quote